For best results, please use Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this site. The LEO Portal won’t display correctly in Internet Explorer.
Our Offices are currently closed to all visitors including law enforcement officers.
- During Business Hours: Please send all requests to approve arrest or search warrants with documents attached via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After Hours: Utilize the On-Call Procedure for warrant reviews.
- SUMMONS: Please consider issuing a summons in lieu of making an arrest in any and all appropriate cases. We suggest you extend the court dates an additional 6-8 weeks beyond the date you would normally set.
- Reminder: Felony summons procedure can be used in some cases.
- Consult your LOCAL JAIL REGARDING BONDING & INMATE ACCEPTANCE POLICES as these may change frequently. DA personnel cannot give advice about these issues.
Guidance to Counties, Municipalities, Law Enforcement Agencies, and Detention Centers